Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


We have been having lots of fun getting ready for Valentine's day.  If you haven't been following along on Pretty Petunia, you will want to click on that link above.  Only in blog land can you take a one day holiday and make it last six weeks.  Love it!

Lucie has been making valentines for days too.  She totally knows how to rock the paper and scissors.  (haha--rock paper scissors--that's funny!)  She likes to use a heavy hand on the tape too.  Anyway,  I thought I would share them with you...because I think they are so perfect.  Valentines at their very best!


This is a hippo.

This one is my favorite--a mouse.

This one is a lovey dog.

How about this awesome giraffe?  Another favorite.

Tiger.

I {heart} this elephant.

This is an adorable snowman.  You probably can't see it, but it says
Frosty at the bottom--"FRST"

A classic Valentine card.

And a frilly heart for the traditionalist.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...