What a fun night!Did you see my FB post? I tried to make sure any pics I used with the kids didn't have full faces, nor did I use names. Love you guys!
I am so sad! But he totally looks like your husband... Or should I say your husband looks like him? :)
Katie, do you think so? I'm not seeing it.
I agree with Katie! I totally see it too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a fun night!
Did you see my FB post? I tried to make sure any pics I used with the kids didn't have full faces, nor did I use names.
Love you guys!
I am so sad! But he totally looks like your husband... Or should I say your husband looks like him? :)
Katie, do you think so? I'm not seeing it.
I agree with Katie! I totally see it too.
Post a Comment