Today was Joy School Day. Today was also SEOP day at the Junior High. These two events happened to be scheduled at the same time. That's a problem. Dad was either going to have to go to SEOPs for the first time ever in his whole parenting life or he was going to have to teach Joy School until I got back. It was a hard choice. He chose the latter.
Lucky for him, it snowed last night (which is really big news considering it was basically our first snow of the winter!!). I had no idea how long the conference was going to take at the school. So, I armed him with several ideas before I left.
*play outside in the snow with the kids
*get out the playdough and let them go to town
*pop corn in our new whirlypop for snack time!
These were Lucie's last words as I left for the Junior High...
"Don't hurry back Mom, Dad is going to be the best teacher ever!!"
Hmm.
1 comment:
We love our Whirley-pop! It's the best way to make popcorn.
Post a Comment