Friday, November 04, 2011

Housekeeping

A couple of weeks ago, I received a call from a lady that is seriously looking into adoption.  I told her about this here blog and how we documented the whole process.  I wanted to make it a little easier to find specific posts (since the adoption stuff was kind of buried).  So, I've been going back through all of the old posts (almost 600 of them!)  and labeling them.  I'm about 2/3 of the way done.  But, it should be easier to find what you are looking for now.  It's been fun to go down memory lane a bit.  Check out the label feature on the right.  Click around a bit.  It turns out that I've been doing this blogging thing for quite a long time.  The adoption stuff is at the beginning (that's why I started blogging in the first place), and I am labeling in reverse chronological order.  So give me another couple of days (or weeks).  I promise I will get there eventually!

There's also a new "search" feature.  You could take that route as well.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...