OK. So, I've decided to start a new blog. We're talking brand spanking new. I think I'm almost ready to go public with it. I am learning all kinds of new things. I'm sure the "nuts and bolts" will change daily, as I tweak the design and add new features. It's definitely a work in progress. But I want you to check it out. And please make lots of comments. Maybe bookmark it and come back often? Sign up to be my friend ? And spread the word, will ya? Please?
You will notice that I transferred some of the posts that were originally published here. So, some things might look familiar. There's some new stuff mixed in too. So take a minute and click around. I've been trying to build up my archive over the past couple of weeks. But from now on, I'm hoping to have lots of new content over there. I will continue to blog and journal our family adventures and personal stuff here on ninety-six poodles. My new blog will contain lots of recipes and crafts and projects and anything else that tickles my fancy and makes me happy...Like A Pretty Petunia !

5 comments:
I love it! I am always looking for new recipes and you are famous in our neighborhood for your cooking skills :) The only thing I think you need is a button with a link to your new blog! Oh and post your stuff on pinterest, it will spread like wildfire!
p.s. I would love to invite you to my blog if you email me @katiefugal@yahoo.com :)
Katie--thanks for the tips. I'm actually working on a button today. Hopefully it will be up soon! Technically, you aren't supposed to pin your own things on Pinterest. But I would love it if you did-hint hint. And I would love to follow your blog. I'll shoot you an email asap.
So fun! I will certainly be bookmarking and sharing. Miss ya sis!
Looks fun! I've made it a "favorite" and put it right under this one on my list. I always go to Dev's, then yours, then Zach's, then Kim's, even though there is never anything new. :) I've also made a goal to start blogging more myself, so check us out sometimes, too. :)
Loves,
Bryony and Charles
ps, I told your sweetie this the other day, but the Lady is looking so grown-up! The last few pics with her really showed that she is no longer a "kid", but a young lady. Would you tell her for me? Hope to see you soon!
Thanks Bry! And I'll let the Lady know!
Post a Comment