Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Day Project


Today is the last day of the Happy Day Project that I have been participating in all week.  It has been so much fun to bless someone's life everyday.  And just like I suspected, in helping others, you realize how blessed you truly are.  It's been a great way to celebrate gratitude and thanksgiving.

It's not too late--anytime is the right time to make someone's day.  Need some ideas?  Check out Julie's blog at Joy's Hope.  Or see what I have been up to!

Happy Sabbath everyone!

2 comments:

devanddar said...

I am not able to leave comments on your cute new blog - I'll have to see if I can figure out why. I've loved all your projects - they make me smile!

Julie said...

That's weird Dev. I'll check my settings and make sure I haven't done something wrong.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...