Tuesday, October 25, 2011

BOO!

We were "BOO"-ed the other day.  You know what that is, right?  Someone anonymously leaves a plate of goodies on  your doorstep.  Attached is a little poem explaining that you've been "BOO"-ed and then you in-turn deliver treats to two other unsuspecting homes in the neighborhood.  It's been a Halloween tradition in our neighborhood for many many years now.  So, I've been thinking all day today about what we should leave on the doorsteps tonight.  I wanted to do a little something different this time around.

I noticed this the other day on Pinterest.  Click here for the original link.



I thought it might be fun to do something similar.  This is what I came up with:



I just made a simple bag topper out of card stock.  I didn't use anything fancy.  Just paper, scissors, and glue.  I stapled it to a lunch sack filled with this yummy treat that I came up with a few weeks back.  (You know, one of those recipes I was experimenting with for my cooking class).



Then I added this little tag:
Just print it, cut it out, and back it with some cute paper.  Don't forget to add a bit of ribbon.  Super cute!
Now, if you want to get really fancy, have your daughter "ring and run" wearing this little number:


Happy Owl-o-ween!

P.S.  Don't tell my neighbors it was me!

4 comments:

Bree D. said...

We have already been boo-ed so now I am super jealous! We made those cute mummy cookie suckers floating around the web, those were fun too!

TJoad said...

Oh, I love those mummy suckers! I bet your girls had a blast making those.

Brooke said...

Okay--I wish we were the recipients of your boo-ing that night! Looks delish!

Bryony said...

You must not have left it on any one's doorstep who reads this. :) I myself haven't been Boo-ed in my area yet. Maybe every one finally figured out we don't eat sugar. Hmm.

Bryony

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...