I know I am late with this post. Prepare yourself for some back posting over these next couple of days. I'm a little bit behind.
My little Chinese princess. She had a great time playing with the college girls!
My other little princess.
We had a such fun visiting with friends and family for Chinese New Year. I think we had a record crowd this year. It was awesome! CNY at our house always involves lots and lots of food, fortune cookies, gold coins, and confetti-- piles and piles of confetti. This year we served egg rolls, potstickers, fried rice, sticky rice, sweet and sour chicken, and beef and broccoli stir-fry with noodles. YUM!
Happy year of the tiger everyone!
I must say, that it was hard to celebrate CNY and Valentine's day on the same day. In fact, we really didn't get around to Valentine's day much at all. Oh well, maybe next year. Luckily the girls had Valentine parties at school, so I felt like we were covered.
2 comments:
This looks very fun!! What a great tradition for you guys to celebrate. I LOVE me some Chinese food and your menu sounded fantastic!!!!
Thanks for having us to the big party! We loved seeing you guys and the food was AMAZING!
Post a Comment