Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Holy Cow

We are in the fast lane people! This weekend has been a whirlwind. Stay tuned for details about our seventeenth wedding anniversary, Grandma's funeral (nothing like a funeral to put a damper on an anniversary--but oh well), Bill Cosby, the biggest Chinese New Year celebration in history, Valentine's Day (it turns out that it is really hard to celebrate both at the same time) and the fifth grade science fair (thank heaven for President's Day--we wouldn't have made it)! I'll post as soon as I can. Which might not be that soon. This week boasts the Blue and Gold Banquet and 100th anniversary of the founding of the Boy Scouts of America (any ideas for centerpieces/decorations?) and the annual Sweet Swap (grab your apron and cookbook--it's going to be fun!). Then I think that things will settle down a bit. But probably not.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...