
Oh boy--it hit. Our family was taken down by the flu this past weekend. We didn't look much better than the soldiers in this picture. It was pretty pathetic. Dad was the only one that escaped it's grasp. Bless his heart. He worked his tail off taking care of the rest of us. Just keeping us in movies and food/drinks was a full time job. Not to mention kleenex and blankets and medications. Thanks honey! You are the best!
We are all feeling much better today. The kids went to school. Dad went to work. And Mom is home disinfecting the place and washing all of the linens.
In other news...the Lady just had her first swim meet. She did so great. I will post pictures as soon as I can. I have to say, that the swim crowd is a culture all it's own. Wow. I had no idea. We were at the very hot and humid pool for five hours. She swam in three events. They were pretty evenly spaced and she did really well. Especially for a rookie. I'm way proud of you honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment