OK, some of you (who shall remain nameless---
Robyn) have expressed some skepticism about our little snow storm. So here are some pics to prove our plight. Scroll down and compare them to the moose pictures of a couple days ago. Did you scroll down? Did you see the patchy snow?? Lots of dirt and mud dispersed amongst that patchy snow? You didn't scroll down, I know you didn't. (sigh) I will repost it for you. Here you go.

See what I'm talking about?
Now look at this:
That one was taken during the storm either Friday or Saturday.

This one was taken Sunday morning just before we left. See?
No dirt patches--just two feet of brand new snow piled on top of the old slushy muddy snow!
Heh.
No, that is not the cabin. That is the shed.
This is the cabin.
This is the Man plowing us a path to the car. Isn't he great?!
These next two show us trying to get the Jeep out of the road's snowy clutches.

And one last look back. Once again...no snowy patches. What you see is a very thick blanket of new fallen snow.
Beautiful.

And for the record...the ride home was breathtaking. We had the most beautiful blue skies and the snow on the mountains was amazing. Thankfully the roads were clear and we made it home without any trouble.
Gald to be home.
Although school is a bummer.
6 comments:
It's a good thing you have the pictures to prove it. That was all a bit too iffy! :) Shelli
Beautiful! I love big snowstorms like that (as long as you're not driving in it...).
I'm still not convinced :)
Glad you are home!
OK, you are right. We totally made that whole storm up. We just really wanted one more day!
Ok, now I feel better:) & I'll bet you do to by telling the truth :)
Sorry I was such a downer today...tomorrow will be better, promise.
what a great place to be stuck!!! Beautiful!
Post a Comment