This is also the time of year that I get knee deep in candy. Usually we, (my good friend Sandy and I) make and sell all kinds of chocolates, fudge, and candy. This year we toned it down a bit. We always make chocolate covered caramel pretzels for a friend and neighbor who is a principal at a nearby Jr High School. She gives them as gifts to all of her staff. This year we made and packaged 375 pretzels.
Friday night we had a party here at the house for 7 couples that we work with at church. We had a great time eating and socializing. This afternoon I hosted a luncheon for a group of my friends. What would I do without my dear friends? I love getting together with friends... especially this time of the year.
I'm working on several projects and trying to finish up all of the shopping for friends and family. I just can't seem to get enough done in the day. I am feeling pretty proud that I was able to get a picture for our Christmas card. I even ordered them and have most of them addressed and stamped and ready to go. Here is a little sneak preview...
We've had several really great snow storms the past week or so. I seized the moment on Saturday and sent the kids and Dad out to get a photo. I think I found one that will work. I hope you like it. You should be receiving them in the mail in a day or two. Merry Christmas everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment