Lucie doesn't sit still for much. But, for about the past week or so, she has been mesmerized by the song and hand actions of "The Eency Weency Spider" (or as some say, the itsy bitsy spider). I sing it to her several times a day and she LOVES it! Well, yesterday at the store I noticed her babble had a sing song quality to it. As I stopped to take notice, I realized she was doing the hand actions to the song. It was so cute! She does the rain and the sun and even tries to do the spider crawling up her arm. Priceless I tell you.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
The Eency Weency Spider
Lucie doesn't sit still for much. But, for about the past week or so, she has been mesmerized by the song and hand actions of "The Eency Weency Spider" (or as some say, the itsy bitsy spider). I sing it to her several times a day and she LOVES it! Well, yesterday at the store I noticed her babble had a sing song quality to it. As I stopped to take notice, I realized she was doing the hand actions to the song. It was so cute! She does the rain and the sun and even tries to do the spider crawling up her arm. Priceless I tell you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment