
Today was another big day at our house. Bman was ordained a deacon at church today. I can't even believe how fast these kids grow up! We had lots of friends and family there with us. It was really nice. One of the little boys had to open his eyes during the blessing to see if Jesus was in the room, because he could feel Him so strongly. How cool is that? Afterwards we had everyone over for lunch. I baked a ham and some scalloped potatoes and rolls, and we had lots of munchies as well. We sat around and visited and ate almost all afternoon. It was really nice. I am exhausted though. I think I will sleep well tonight. Amidst it all, I forgot to take pictures. I really wanted one of Bman in his new suit and I wanted a family pic as well. We might have to recreate the photo moment next Sunday. I will post them as soon as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment