Sunday, October 29, 2006

One year and counting

Well, it is hard to believe, but we have now been officially LID for a year now. October 27th was our one year anniversary of our log in date with the CCAA. I never dreamed that we would still be waiting to hear word from the Chinese government about our little girl. I also never dreamed that we could be this patient. I guess you do what you have to do. We are hopeful that the wait won't be much longer, but really there is no way to tell. I've never known anyone else who has been "expecting" for 17+ months. So, I guess we are blazing an unknown trail at this point. Thanks to all of our family and friends that have given us encouragement along the way!
Our thoughts and prayers go out to our little one tonight...may you be kept safe until we can hold you in our arms. May you be blessed with health and have the strength to beat unbeatable odds. May you feel our love and the love of your Father in Heaven everyday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...