You know how I have been talking about refinishing my kitchen cabinets, for like a hundred years? Well...they are done!! (almost) I still need to line the shelves and a few other little things. At least they are done enough to take some pictures and show y'all. It took me literally years to decide what I wanted to do. We finally settled on painting the bottom cupboards a greenish/grayish color and the top cupboards white. Then we glazed them for a more primitive/antiqued look. I think they turned out really well. Very very pleased!
I posted some before and after photos here. Take a look and let me know what you think!
4 comments:
Those look great!!! I can't wait to see them in person.
Speaking of which...I know Mom is having the B-Man get the mail, but Charles isn't sure if we can come to town for the "big opening" on Wednesday and we're hoping we can get in on a conference call or something. Can you let us know? If there aren't enough lines, I'll figure out a way to get to your house.
And, WOW!! He's 17!?! He can almost vote. :)
Love you guys!
We will definitely conference you in! Don't worry!
I LOVE them! I think they look fantastic. I have commented on "petunia" and some have posted, some have not - maybe I'll have to stick with commenting on here. The kitchen looks great.
Thanks Dev! I will ask my honey to look into the comment thing. I am not finding anything on my end that should prohibit you from commenting. It's so weird. Have fun with Mom and Dad for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment