Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I wish I lived closer to my Mom.  Especially on days like today.  I just wanted to say thank you to all the mothers in my life.  Unfortunately, I don't have digital pictures of all of the mothers that I have been blessed with.  But I have a few.  Thank you for your prayers, your examples, your teachings, and your love.  I hope to make you proud as I strive to walk in your footsteps.







This one is my favorite. I love you Mom!

I found some old photos of my Mom and I.  I thought they were fun.  Enjoy!



And the whole crew.  Well at least at that time.  Dad must be taking the picture.  We sure were a happy bunch!

5 comments:

devanddar said...

Happy mothers day to one of the best mothers I know - I'm always trying to be more like you! Love ya sister!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tjoad said...

Thanks Dev! I think you are great too. I hope that you had a wonderful Mother's day. BTW, how did Mom like her book?

devanddar said...

She LOVED it. She looked at it about 4 times that night we gave it to her - go see it!

devanddar said...

I meant to put also - thanks again for helping me do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...