Thursday, October 28, 2010
Growing up
Last week the three oldest members of the family accompanied the Lady on her first trip to the temple. (Thanks Grandpa for getting up earlier than anyone should have to, to come and sit with Lucie!) You have to be twelve to attend the temple for the first time. The Lady was lucky enough to go on the day of her twelfth birthday. She loved it! The Man has been attending weekly since he was twelve and the Lady is anxious to do the same. At one point we were waiting in the chapel and I happened to be sitting next to the Man. He was leaning forward and I could see the tag on his temple suit. Large Long. I got to thinking...
"What size did you wear when you first started four years ago?" I asked him.
"The smallest one they had. I've gone through every size except one." He replied.
How cool is that?
Growing up in the temple.
Perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very cool
I agree, very cool!
Post a Comment