Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Winds of Change

...are blowing again.  My honey started his new job today.  Same employer (for a change).  Same benefits.  Same pay. New venue.  Different client.

He has been working for the same "client" doing roughly the same job for twenty years.  It was time for a change.  Lots of new things to learn.

I must say that I love the commute!  His office is leaving something to be desired.  We'll have to work on that.

3 comments:

Bryony said...

You really need to post a little more info for those of us that never talk to you but only live 20 minutes away. :)

TJoad said...

I heard you got the scoop the other day at the library :)

Bryony said...

Just not enough of the scoop. :)
It was really good to see him, though. Are you and Lucie coming to the "T" party they are having this week? There is one more day of it, I think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...