Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I spy with my little eye

I promised the Man that we would go shopping for a new ski coat last night.  I figured he would want to go it alone--you know, just the two of us.  During dinner he asked if Lucie was going with us.  To which I replied with an emphatic "NO!"  (You see she is just not that fun to take shopping anymore--there is a lot of running and hiding involved)
He said, "Oh come on Mom, it's always more fun with Lucie."
"You get to watch her then."
"OK"
"OK."
So the three of us headed off to the store.  He learned quickly that she is indeed harder to keep track of than she used to be.  But, they had a great time.  On the way home, they played a rousing game of I Spy.
It quickly took a turn for the worst.  I hesitate even sharing it with you.

The Man:  "I spy something green."
Lucie: "My shirt."
The Man:  "No"
Lucie:  "the grass, your shoes, the light, your coat"
The Man: "No, no, no, no, no"
Lucie:  ???
The Man:  "Your boogers!"
Both:  bwaahahahahahaha 



It went downhill from there.  Let's just say they covered most bodily functions. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Julie! I was so excited to see your blog address on our family Christmas newsletter. I have had fun perusing it today. I too love blogging. Feel free to check mine out as well (www.karepedersen.blogspot.com). Maybe since we live so FAR away (ha!) we can keep up with each other this way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...