Lucie spends much of her day drawing pictures. We go through reams of paper weekly it seems. Here are a few of her latest masterpieces. So let's see how art savvy you really are. I will post the drawings. Study it closely and get in tune with your inner three year old. Then make a guess as to what you think the artist is trying to depict. I will post the answers at the bottom. You get five points for each correct answer. Write your guesses and your score in the comment section. Let's see who wins.
We'll start with an easy one:
Picture Number One
Picture Number Two
Picture Number Three
Picture Number Four
(hint: this is an aerial view and my personal favorite)
Pictures Five and Six
These two go together.
(hint: these are characters from a Disney movie)
And now for the answers...
1) a flower
2) a moon that talks
3) a banana split
4) a mouse
5) Beauty (aka Mrs Belle) and the Beast
9 comments:
Lucie drew these weeks ago and told me what each one was. I thought I would test her to see if she remembered what she had drawn. She gets 20 out of 30 points. She thought the moon was a banana. An easy mistake. And she remembered Mrs Belle, but could not come up with the Beast.
Love it! Those are too cute. I got the flower, the moon (although I missed the talking part), I guessed a ship for the banana split, I got mouse because of your hint, and totally missed the last two. She is really good! I mean, those are amazing for a 3 year old.
Hey Dad, I had to delete your comment because you dropped a name. Sorry about that.
I knew the flower and the moon, although I thought it just had a smiling face! I new the mouse but the others stumped me. She is too cute! We go through paper and crayons and glue like water over here, all chaos breaks loose if we are out or missing the perfect color!!!
We got two... we got the flower and the banana split and the mouse... we thought the disney characters were mr and mrs potato head. haha...
so cute. She draws well!
I got the flower and mouse. My inner 3 year old must be really tired or something. I guess I don't use it that much. So cute though. She is an amazing artist.
I got the flower, the moon (but not the talking), the banana split, but thought the mouse was an elephant. :)
Tell Lucie what a wonderful artist she is!
Bryony
1. Flower
2. Banana
3. Ice cream sundae
4. Mouse
5. Ms. Pott
6. Chip
I was pretty close!! That was fun, Lucie.
Post a Comment