We finally got the pictures cued up from the swim meet a couple of weeks ago. The place was packed--wall to wall swimmers and fans. So, it was really hard to get a good picture. But she did great and we are so proud of her for trying something new. We are definitely into the swing of things now. She swims for an hour almost every day and she is improving by leaps and bounds! Next meet is scheduled for November 7th. So stay tuned for more swimming news!
Waiting her turn to race. Hey that's me back behind! I was assigned to patrol the south end of the pool where all the races start. So I had a front row seat for The Lady's big race!
Swimmers take your mark!
She raced the 50 meter freestyle, 50 meter breaststroke, and 100 meter butterfly. Good job baby!
3 comments:
OH this takes me back!! I LOVED being on the swim team!! My favorite was the relay event- I was the freestyler at the end- so exciting! They always made me swim the butterfly as well, I was horrible at it and I always got disqualified for flutter kicking- so Sadie you are already better than me!! Way to go girl, have a great time this season!!
Hey, you know that picture with you in the background? You look like you are about 15. How did you do that? Let me in on the secret. Tell the Lady "way to go" from us.
Post a Comment