Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Favorite Halloween Moment

I got the kids all dressed in their Halloween best. We were trying to get them out the door before the temperature took a dive. First came the tights and the leggings. Next the turtleneck.


Then I put on Lucie's dress and tied her bow around her waist.  We placed the cape around her shoulders and put the headband in her hair.

Perfect!  She was ready.  The most beautiful Snow White you've ever seen. We scooted her right out the door with her big brother as her escort.

About five minutes later there was a knock on the door. It was The Man.  "Uh Mom, you forgot her shoes!" I thought her Dad and I would die laughing. Am I the mother of the year or what??

3 comments:

devanddar said...

LOVE IT!

Bree D. said...

I couldn't ALL be perfect, now could it!!! You did a fabulous job on the costume, she looked great, way to go!!!!

Brooke said...

Those are great pictures. I love your son's costume! How creative. And little Snow White looks gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...