
and not much has changed...
*I am once again knee deep in laundry
*making beds and washing dishes
*picking up produce for co-op
*canning applesauce instead of slices
*baking rolls for a bridal shower
*day four for fever child
*always need more sleep
*due to 40 degree temperature drop it is imperative that I get out some warmer clothes for the children!
*preparing for wisdom teeth extraction tomorrow-OUCH!
*still looking forward to conference this weekend.
*still driving car pool
*thankfully no employment changes today as far as I know
What does this say about my life??
A. I tend to pack too much into a 24 hour time span.
B. I tend to procrastinate.
C. I'm a typical busy mother with three children.
D. I'm in a serious rut.
D. All of the above.
3 comments:
I think you're awesome! You do so much for your family. I hope they realize and appreciate it. Let me know if there is every anything I can do for you. I really don't live THAT far away....kind of.
Did you get the cookbook I dropped off for you yesterday? I waited a few minutes for you to get back home, but S-lady didn't know how much longer you'd be. Oh well. I got hugs from your girls, and that was good enough to last me until the next time I see you guys. BTW, is your husband EVER home?
Bry
I say all of the above - but that is how my life is as well - but you get a lot more done than I do!
Thanks Bry--that's so nice to say. Sorry I missed you yesterday. Thanks for letting me look at the cookbook. There are a few recipes that I can't wait to try. And no--my husband is hardly ever home.
Post a Comment