A BIG congratulations are in order for the Lady. She tried out the other night for a highly competitive swim team and made the cut! Way to go honey--we are so proud of you. If any of you have any advice for a novice swim Mom pass it on. It's a bit overwhelming. I have no idea about any of it. We are just going to "jump in" and hope we can figure it all out.
In other news, I am now officially a chauffeur Mom. I guess it is inevitable. It's just part of the whole Mom thing--right? You step back one day and look at your life and realize that you spend a very large portion of your day behind the wheel of your car. One more year and I can pass off some of these driving duties to The Man--YIKES! Did I really just say that? Are you supposed to be thinking about potty training one kid and driver training another at the same time?? Are those worlds supposed to collide?? I don't think so. I must be insane.
By the way, Lucie is now officially diaper free. Hip Hip Hooray!!
3 comments:
Congratulations! I had no idea she was into swimming. That sounds like a ton of fun! I hope she loves it. And hooray for Lucie! No more diapers!
YEA Sadie. She will love it and we can answer any questions at any time. We have done the swim thing for a while.
Hey - one big suggestion I can give is...ALWAYS wear your slippers/flip flops/whatever mainland people call slippers. If you forget, even for an hour you, your children, etc will have burnt feet. Yes, it did happen to me when I was on the swim team.
Post a Comment