hence the porch light!
Monday, July 06, 2009
A Little Taste
I have so much to write and no time right now. So here's a little taste of our pioneer trek and I will write the full story soon! Just know that it was amazing! VERY hard but very worth it!
We had to leave home at 5am last Tuesday morning. It was still dark outside--
hence the porch light!
This is the hand cart we used for three days and this is our little family. We had five boys and five girls. If you are wondering why all of the boys are walking alongside, it's because this was the part of the journey known as the "women's pull". It just so happened to be one of the steepest parts of the trek and one of the hardest things I have ever done.
hence the porch light!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment