I told "the boy" that he could have a few friends over on Friday night to celebrate the end of school and the beginning of summer vacation. They all seemed to have a good time. We made and feasted on pizza rolls, played games, and watched a movie that we projected onto the back porch. What a great group of kids! And he even let his sisters and parents hang out too! Pretty fun!
Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Eighth Grade Completion Ceremonies
Last week the Jr High held a big awards ceremony for the 8th graders. The administration asked the percussion ensemble to perform their garbage can routine for the ceremony. They did a fantastic job! It really sounds cool. Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure:


The Man kept telling me that he wasn't getting any awards. Hmm. Right. He came away with a whole stack. Way to go kid!

I told "the boy" that he could have a few friends over on Friday night to celebrate the end of school and the beginning of summer vacation. They all seemed to have a good time. We made and feasted on pizza rolls, played games, and watched a movie that we projected onto the back porch. What a great group of kids! And he even let his sisters and parents hang out too! Pretty fun!

I told "the boy" that he could have a few friends over on Friday night to celebrate the end of school and the beginning of summer vacation. They all seemed to have a good time. We made and feasted on pizza rolls, played games, and watched a movie that we projected onto the back porch. What a great group of kids! And he even let his sisters and parents hang out too! Pretty fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! Can't wait to start doing all those "school traditions." Oh, and LOVE the garbage can percussion (especially the baggy overalls).
I don't know why I thought he was older. How fun... you on to high school madness. Hang on for the ride of your life. It is fun and fast I have found.
Is that shirt B's wearing with the overalls really his? I seem to remember one like that in his father's closet. It doesn't surprise me that he's "borrowing" all of his father's shirts. I've borrowed a few from that closet myself.
Post a Comment