First, The Lady received a special award a few weeks ago in school that I wanted you to know about. Every month they choose a quality or attribute to focus on as a school. During their assembly they honor a student from each classroom that displays that quality. This month's quality was "confidence to take action!". Mrs. Bell chose The Lady as the student in her class to honor. Way to go!! Unfortunately, the school neglected to take action. They typically call the parents of the students being honored and let them know. I did not get the call. So, I wasn't there when they presented her with her certificate and pin. I do not have pictures. But, I am awfully proud to have such a great kid.
Secondly, The Man finished his soccer season and tied for third place in their division! Spring soccer is nothing if not unpredictable! Over the past few weeks, he has played in pouring rain, and freezing cold temperatures. He's even had to endure some mighty gusty winds. We are proud of him and his team. They have really shown great improvement over the past season. Way to go!! And kudos to the Mom for sitting out there with him wrapped in many layers of blankets and coats. Once again, I am awfully proud to have such a great kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment