Hello! Wow the weather is gorgeous today and I am loving it. But I am trying not to get too attached to it as I am sure that it is merely temporary. Anyway. I just finished our taxes. I know I know...I like to wait until almost the last minute. Anyway. We have a nice return coming our way and I am trying to decide what to do. I am leaning towards getting new carpet. (I'd like to do my part to stimulate the economy.) We still have the original carpet that was installed in our home when it was first built twelve years ago. It is sorry and sad at this point...as in gross. But here comes the dilemma. Our twelve year old sorry carpet albeit sad at least matches the rest of the room. It completes the look. You know...old carpet goes well with worn out couch and scoffed paint. If you replace the carpet the worn look of everything else is really going to be accentuated. Unfortunately we won't have enough money to replace the couch and paint all of the walls, and fix the wood floors and tile the bathroom and refinish the cabinets and IcouldgoonandonbutIwon't! So therein lies the problem.
What to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment