

You all enjoyed those old photos so much, that I thought I would throw you a few more! These are a few of the photos that we had taken when we were engaged. These really give you a glimpse of the inner man. That's my little hippy! He always wore beads (you have to look closely)--even for years after we were married. One day they just disappeared. I'm not sure why. Even to this day his dream car is a VW bus. And lately he has been obsessed with the new Airstream camper/trailer thingies. What can I say?
What you can't see in these pictures is the cast on his left arm. Mere weeks before we were to be wed, my knight in shining armor broke his arm during a snowmobile outing. That same trip landed me in the emergency room too. Thankfully my leg did not require immobilization! The cast did come off just in the knick of time (two days before our wedding day).
We like it when things are a little more dramatic!
No comments:
Post a Comment