Thursday, May 29, 2008

The long awaited announcement!


We are so thrilled to welcome Jed Glen into this world..and especially our little corner of it! I don't think he could be more perfect and we couldn't be more excited for our wonderful neighbors Bob and Shelli. They have been waiting for a long time to start building their family. About a year ago they started off on the road to adoption and this is where it led them...straight to little Jed. He was born last Saturday and I'm told that baby and parents are doing well. If you want the full scoop, go here

Congratulations you two THREE! We can't wait for you to come home!

(printed with permission from little Jed's parents)

1 comment:

Shelli Sivert said...

We love our neighbors the W family!(Don't know if you're using last names on this blog). You are so wonderfully supportive and just plain AWESOME. I love looking outside and seeing your children playing--and including Lucie in the fun. Love ya! Shelli

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...