


OK, I don't know how many of you follow international news, but China is in a world of hurt right now. (Go here for more info or here.) They are having the worst winter they've seen in fifty years. The storms just happened to hit right before Chinese New Year and the largest mass migration in the world. Everyone--and I do mean almost everyone--journeys from the larger cities home to their native villages for the new year. The snow has stranded millions of people. Bus stations, train stations, and airports are flooded with stranded people trying to get home. So, how does all of this effect the adoption community you ask? Well I found a few links to some families who are there right now. Check this out or this. I thought we had a few hefty glitches--but it was nothing like this. I think the stress level is pretty high in Guangzhou!
No comments:
Post a Comment