Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Trying something new

Well, I thought I would try my hand at digital scrapbooking. I downloaded the free trial version of PhotoShop Elements and have been tinkering with it for the past couple of weeks. It's not the simplest thing I have ever done, and I'm still not convinced that it is better than the old fashioned paper way. But, it is supposed to be a lot more economical and I imagine if I keep at it, it will start to feel more natural to me. I might even be able to create a page in under two days. This is my first attempt and for those veteran digiscrappers out there---I know it's pretty primitive. But it's a start anyway.

Medical Update: I took Lucie to the doctor today and he prescribed antibiotics for an ear infection. Let's hope we all start to sleep better!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...