A side note: You'll notice Lucie's nice clean shirt (hah). You might think that it was the casualty of carving pumpkins. You would be wrong. This shirt is the result of turning the preparation of dinner over to dad. You see, I was busy helping Bman make a costume for his health class (he had to be digestion man!??). Dad came home from work and I asked him to make dinner. He put Lucie in her high chair and proceeded to give her a piece of pumpkin pie to occupy her(??) while he made his specialty...breakfast burritos. Only a Dad would do this. Pumpkin pie and whipped cream plopped right onto the tray of her high chair (what happened to good old cheerios?). Her shirt and her digestive system may never be the same again!
4 comments:
Great pics of Lucie...But I don't get the shirt stuff. Pumpkin pie sounds logical to me...whipped cream is even better! And why dirty a plate or a spoon if you have a tray and fingers? Is this just a "man" thing?
All the kids looked great on Halloween, thanks for sharing.
Love,
Gpa Roger
Hi,
My name is Kim and I am friends with Dana and Kim in Arkansas. We just received our referral for our daughter in Guangdong Province. She is residing in the Huazhou SWI. Hopefully we will travel in December to get her. Please e-mail me privately with any advice or must see things to do while we are there.
Thanks,
Kim McDaniel
Kim, I would love to give you some info about Guangzhou and all the fun things to see. I can't access your email through this blog. If you talk to Kim and Dana, they could give you my email address or you could have them send me yours. We are so thrilled for your referral! Can't wait to talk to you!
Pumpkin Pie and Breakfast burritos? Sounds like Bill Cosby. A little girl after my own heart. We can't wait to meet her (and see you too!) It's hard living so far from those you love.
Love always,
Zach and Sara
Post a Comment