YAHOOOOOOOO!!! We are SO happy for you! She is SO beautiful and we are all around the computer screen oooing and aaaahing (kiley jumping and screaming)! So relieved that you Finally have her! wooh,& congratulations! Thanks for keeping us posted! love, The Price Fam
What a little doll! I am sooooo thrilled for ya'll! Congratulations. Enjoy the rest of your trip and I can't wait to meet little Miss Lucie. Love, Julie O.
She's so adorable! We can't wait to kiss those chubby little cheeks! We miss you guys, but we are so happy you finally have Lucie in your arms! Have lots of fun!And hurry home! Love, The Llewellyn's
YEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I'm sure you heard the scream of excitement all the way in China! The team is so happy for all of you. Miss Lucie is so beautiful and we can tell B-Man is beaming even though we can't see his face. Congratulations and welcome Lucie!
It felt so good to read how things are going, and to get a glimpse of all the emotions involved with meeting Lucie for the first time. She truly is precious. I could not be happier for you!
10 comments:
She's beautiful! We're so very, very happy and grateful. We love you all!!!! Aunt Susan and family
YAHOOOOOOOO!!! We are SO happy for you! She is SO beautiful and we are all around the computer screen oooing and aaaahing (kiley jumping and screaming)! So relieved that you Finally have her! wooh,& congratulations! Thanks for keeping us posted! love, The Price Fam
She's beautiful and looks very healthy. Congratulations! Have a great time in China. It's the chance of a lifetime.
YESSS!!!! She's beautiful!! What a moment it must have been for you guys!! We can't wait to see her! Love ya.
What a little doll! I am sooooo thrilled for ya'll! Congratulations. Enjoy the rest of your trip and I can't wait to meet little Miss Lucie. Love, Julie O.
What size clothes will she be at the reunion do you think????
She's so adorable! We can't wait to kiss those chubby little cheeks! We miss you guys, but we are so happy you finally have Lucie in your arms! Have lots of fun!And hurry home! Love, The Llewellyn's
YEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I'm sure you heard the scream of excitement all the way in China! The team is so happy for all of you. Miss Lucie is so beautiful and we can tell B-Man is beaming even though we can't see his face. Congratulations and welcome Lucie!
It felt so good to read how things are going, and to get a glimpse of all the emotions involved with meeting Lucie for the first time. She truly is precious. I could not be happier for you!
Post a Comment