Friday, April 06, 2007

REFERRALS!

ok, three people have just reported receiving their referral calls. Many agencies are closed for the holiday and won't reopen until Monday morning, so it might take a while to figure it all out. So far, all three of the people reporting are with the same agency and have an LID of Oct 26th. A cut-off date has not been announced yet. I need to warn you that there is a chance that we could miss the cut-off...again! There have been many rumors the past couple of days that the CCAA only matched two (Yes, you heard right TWO) days worth of referrals this month. If that is the case, it will be the least amount of days EVER in the history of Chinese international adoptions. Well, except for those months when SARS was such a big problem and they weren't able to do any. The worst batch I have ever personally witnessed, in the two years I have been monitoring it, was last year about this time when they only matched five days worth. If indeed they only matched two days we will have missed it by ONE flippin' day and will have to wait another month. I don't even want to go there. I refuse to believe it. That is why I haven't mentioned it until now. I imagine that it won't take long for us to figure out the cut-off date. Hopefully someone with an Oct 27th LID will post their referral soon and then we can relax knowing that ours is on the way.

Not snoopy dancing yet. Hopefully soon! Stay tuned.

Update:

It's really not looking good for us at this point. But I have not completely given up hope. There are several agencies now reporting the arrival of referrals. ALL of them are for dossiers logged in before Oct 26th. Not good. The majority of agencies will not post referrals until Monday. So, we won't know for sure until then. Cross your fingers, but prepare yourselves for another long month's wait. Boo hoo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...