
Man, I have wanted to say that for a very long time! The yahoo boards are really hopping this morning. The most reliable rumor is that the CCAA has posted on their internal boards (these are password protected and available only to agencies) that the cut-off date is Oct 24, 2005. THAT MEANS WE ARE ONLY THREE DAYS FROM THE PROMISED LAND AND MOST DEFINITELY NEXT! Keep in mind that even though I said that, nothing is definite. I think the rumor is good, but it's best to wait until people start posting their referrals before you really believe them. There is a small rumor (not confirmed yet) that one agency is telling their Oct 27th LIDers that they have referrals for them too. I am doubting this one, but time will tell. Another positive note to all of this, is that CNY didn't really slow them down. Last month's referrals arrived on Feb 1st. If referrals really do come today, then that's only four days slower than last time (not the two weeks that was predicted!) Hurrah! What does that mean for us? Basically we should hear the first week of April. Wow, I have a lot to do!
Follow-up post:
Referrals are confirmed. The cut-off is indeed the 24th. We are most definitely NEXT!
No comments:
Post a Comment