OK - Dugan and Greta pick Hong Kong, Gunnar picks Xinjiang, Jim picks Jiangsu (Jim and Susan- get it?)and Susan picks Guangdong because it's fun to say. There you have it.
Dugan and Great might want to pick again. I have never seen any babies come from Hong Kong. Maybe because it is so urban and most come from very poor rural areas. But the rest are very good guesses!
3 comments:
OK - Dugan and Greta pick Hong Kong, Gunnar picks Xinjiang, Jim picks Jiangsu (Jim and Susan- get it?)and Susan picks Guangdong because it's fun to say. There you have it.
Dugan and Great might want to pick again. I have never seen any babies come from Hong Kong. Maybe because it is so urban and most come from very poor rural areas. But the rest are very good guesses!
I win!!! I win!!!!! I win!!!!!!!
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aunt Susan
"Susan picks Guangdong because it's fun to say."
Post a Comment