Tuesday, January 23, 2007

oops!

Well, I totally forgot that I had to teach a scripture class this morning. I remembered to prepare to teach, I was just getting my days mixed-up. It's always on Tuesday...every Tuesday in fact. What was I thinking? It all sorted itself out in my head last night. Thankfully, in time to cancel the USCIS appointment and reschedule for tomorrow. That should work out better.

Rumors are flying, but they are all over the place. Some are saying that we should hear by the end of the week, others are saying the first week of February. The range of dates is unbelievable. It's very unlikely that we will be in this batch (although I would be more than happy to eat those words) But, the farther they get this time, the more likely we will hear next time. So, keep your fingers crossed! I would LOVE to see them get through to the middle of October! Time will tell.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...