
Well, I did it. I bought my first baby outfit today. It is sooo cute! A little pink and white dress for spring. I figured I could get away with a dress--it's a little easier to fudge on the size. And if worse comes to worse, and it doesn't fit her, then I will give it away as a baby gift. I'm also in the market for a car seat. Been doing all of the research. Maybe by the end of the week. I'm trying to purchase a few things here and there so it won't be so overwhelming (financially. mentally, emotionally, etc) when we actually get our referral. Things will get crazy fast once it happens.
On a different note, some of you may have heard of the CNN blunder last week with Paula Zahn. It was terrible. THE worst bit of journalism I have ever had occasion to witness. She managed to offend- I think every single person in the international adoption community. Well, apparently her email box was inundated with all of the fury she induced. She is airing another show tonight to set the record straight. She is actually going to have a panel of "experts" that really are experts. Or so they say. We shall see.
2 comments:
Good for you! I'm sure it's darling. Dagny is unfortunately too big now for the darling white and yellow dress you'd gotten her....hate to put it in a box!! Your little girl is almost here!! We are so very, very excited to meet her in July!
Hey thanks for commenting! It's the weirdest thing to write and not know who, if anyone is really reading. Glad to know that someone is out there. We are going to have a lot of fun this summer. We miss you guys something fierce! We can't wait to meet little Dagny (although she won't be so little anymore).
Post a Comment