Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Gypsy Lou

Lucie has invented a new game.  It's called  "What's on your mind?"  The object is to guess what the other person is thinking.  I'm not very good at it.  I would guess things like...

"You are thinking that you need to clean up your toys"  or "You are thinking you have the best Mom ever" to which she would reply---WRONG!

She on the other hand is quite good at it.  She read my mind at least three times.  I was doing some intricate ironing at the time and she guessed "You wish you would quit burning your fingers."  RIGHT!
"You wish you had a robot to do all this work for you."  RIGHT AGAIN!

The funniest one was "You are thinking you would like to buy me a battery operated car..because that is what I want to drive around the neighborhood!"

Um.  Wrong.

1 comment:

Bree D. said...

Are you sure that's not what you were thinking, because that's what my girls thought was on your mind also!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...