Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Soccer

It's that time of year again.  Soccer season.  I have a love/hate relationship with spring soccer.  I love it when the weather is warm and sunny.  I hate it when the weather is blowy and cold.  Sitting on the metal bleachers wrapped in one hundred pounds of blankets with your hoodie on (under your winter coat) and cinched as tightly around your face as it will go.  Add rain or snow and the hatred level goes up 100 percent.

It's a good thing I love this kid.  And it's a good thing this week's weather has been gorgeous!  He's having fun.





Except when he's not.  Like on Tuesday when he sprained his ankle.  No soccer practice.  No soccer games.  Lots of limping and ice and ibuprofen.


He'll probably get the go ahead to play again next week.  And it will probably snow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...