Sunday, September 25, 2011

Put on your thinking caps

Make it a chef's hat, will ya?

I have been asked to teach a cooking class, and I need your help.  I am supposed to teach/demonstrate some fall desserts. So, when it comes to desserts this time of year,  do you reach for apple or pumpkin?  Something else maybe?  Pears?  Sweet potatoes?  Pecans?  Cranberries? Are you a traditionalist (just give me a plain ole pumpkin pie thank you very much!) or do you like to try and invent new things?  Is there something you've always wanted to know how to make or bake?  Lay it on me.  Don't hold back.  I'll post some ideas I have floating around in my head in a couple of days.  But for now, what are you craving?

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Pumpkin cheesecake, oatmeal cranberry cookies, pecan pie, oh don't get me going. I could go on and on. Those are just a few.

devanddar said...

I have never made apple crisp - dumb huh? I love it. I LOVE pumpkin cheesecake this time of year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...