Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lucie Rider


If I recall correctly, I taught the other two children how to ride a two-wheeler.  I remember running up and down the street for hours.  I remember my back hurting from all that bending over.  So, I told my honey that it was definitely his turn to be the teacher.  He took Lucie out last week.  Removed the training wheels from her bike and set to work.

Two minutes later.   Two minutes!  He came back inside.

"Well, come out and see what she can do!"
What??

Sure enough.  She is a natural.  He sat her on the bike and she took off.  She has been riding for several hours a day ever since.  She LOVES it!!





*I'm afraid it won't be long until she is attempting this:






*We went to see a Chinese acrobat show when we were in Beijing when Lucie was just a baby.  It was unbelievable!!  Especially the final number.  You could not even imagine what kinds of amazing feats of dexterity and skill they can do on a bike.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...