We hung out on the deck.
We tubed!!
We tubed with friends!
The Man tried his hand (or should I say foot?) at barefooting!
We splashed around in the middle of the lake.
Dad attempted a deck start.
I don't have a picture, but the Man attempted a deck landing.
It about gave his mother a heart attack. She had visions of severed limbs.
But, he successfully landed his rump right on the deck. And Dad managed to not
run the boat into the island.
Unbelievable.
And some slalom!
The Lady learned to slalom!!!
And after all that lake time--we lounged in the hot tub!
We love us some Montana in the summer. And we love our hosts!! Thanks for letting us come and play.









1 comment:
I would have to agree that I love Montana. That's where my mom is from and she loves it, too. Looks like a wonderful trip!
Post a Comment