Friday, September 24, 2010

Questions of the day

My Dad has requested that I post more of Lucie's funny questions.  So here you go Dad, this one's for you!

These were my favorite three from today:

Why do we have teeth to bite?
What does "flash" mean?
What animal gives us potatoes?

But the most frequently asked questions are "Do I have school today?"  and  "Can I have a friend over?"

In other news...

She got a birthday card from her pediatrician today, reminding her to come in for a check-up.  She was so excited (huh?)
"Call him Mom, call him right now!!  Can I go see him today?"
I told her that he might want to give her a shot in the b*tt.  She thought that was the funniest thing she'd ever heard.  She giggled and laughed.
"Will he put a band-aid on my b*tt?"
"Probably."
More giggles and laughs.
Who knew that band-aids in indiscreet places could be so funny?  I think the joke might be on her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...