Friday, May 14, 2010

{sigh}

My baby is growing up.  Today the Man takes the AP Geography Exam.  Can he really be thinking about college already?  He has been studying like a madman for weeks and weeks.  Good luck honey! I know you will do great!



This day has been marked on his calendar for another reason too.  Robin Hood.  It opens today and he is very excited about it.  In a moment of delirium, I agreed to check him out of school after the exam to take him to lunch and the cinema.  (After all, he will only be missing Stage Crew and one other class that I can't remember but it wasn't anything too academic).  Apparently such news travels--and quickly I might add.  My one moment of philanthropy has led to a dozen of AP mothers checking their children out of school early today.  We are driving  two van-fulls of ninth graders to the show!  Do you think the office lady will suspect anything??

1 comment:

rad6 said...

did the Ap test stress you out too??? Taylor just took AP Euro test and I was stressed. I wasnt taking the test. Had to remind myself of that several times.
But I was SOOO relieved when it was over.
No idea if he passed. Takes us like 8 weeks to find out. Is it the same for you?
How was Robin Hood?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...