Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Day In the Life


or...has anyone seen my boy??

I think we have officially hit the teenage phase of life.  I have really been missing my boy lately.  He is always on the go.  His days as of late, have looked something like this:

*I am going to pick a Wednesday just for fun, but they are all equally crazy

 4:30am               wake-up and get ready
5-6:30am             baptisms at the temple
7am                     eat breakfast and get ready for school
7:45am                leave for school
8am-2:45pm        school
3-5pm                 school play rehearsal
5-7pm                 soccer practice
7-8:30                 scouts
9pm                    family scripture study
9:15pm               homework
10:30pm             fall into bed

In the past week or so, he has also worked two nights at the school for some community events, put on three nights of the school play and spent an entire Saturday at a percussion competition.  Sheesh.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Poor kid, he's probably exhausted! Good thing teenagers can handle it all. I think they're blessed with an extra boost of energy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...