Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Too Much


Yesterday at lunchtime, Lucie wanted potato chips and dip with her sandwich.  We had some leftover from our little Super Bowl party.  She dipped a chip into the bowl and came out with about two tablespoons of dip on it.  "Lucie, that's too much,"  I said.


"I like too much!"  she said.

She's too much if you ask me.


I like "too much" too.

3 comments:

Candice said...

How did you have a Super Bowl party without a TV? I loved the too much story. When my Brandon was a little guy, he wanted a few chocolate chips. I gave him a bag of chips and asked him to put a few in a measuring cup. He poured out A LOT. When I said "That is too much" he asked, "Can I have too much?" :-)

TJoad said...

That's funny. I always give the kids chocolate chips in a measuring cup too. We must have gone to the same Mom school!!

We bought a new tv. It was inevitable...we probably would have waited a bit longer, but my Dad was coming to town. TV=superbowl party=happy grandpa!

Shelli Sivert said...

I like too much, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...