Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Favorite Christmas Moments 2009

I don't have time to blog about all of our Christmas memories.  But I wanted to highlight just a few.  So, here is a photo documentary of our Top Ten.
1.  Dad and the kids surprising me by putting up (most of ) the decorations while I was away in Michigan!


2. Making pretzels with my dear friend Sandy and catching up on all the latest.



3.  Play group--Christmas style.  They built a castle for Jesus!   
Bonus feature--Dad surprised me by taking the day off.  He got to play with us too!


4.  Spending the evening with good friends at the temple and enjoying Christmas lights!  It was a magical night!

5.  Lucie helping Santa with his hat.




6.  The Man built a stable for our little nativity set!  (Among other things--see post below!)


7.  Christmas Eve nativity stories and puppet shows.

8.  Christmas Eve jammies!


9.  Staying up half the night wrapping presents and watching tv with my honey.  This is the finished product!




10.  That look on the kids faces when they open the gifts they were NOT expecting!


We had a wonderful relaxing holiday. I loved reading all of the Christmas cards, nibbling on all the yummy goodies that showed up on our step, and visiting with friends and family. Thanks everyone for your kindness!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...